Hello, I’m Latu Miller, ICT Professional from Auckland, New Zealand.
Degree-qualified and multi-certified with 15+ years experience in the telecommunications and airline industries, architecting, designing, consulting and delivering telecommunications and IP data network solutions; in selling consultancy and professional services on specialist airline messaging; and in managing teams of technical professionals.
My ICT role-specific skills
- Simplify the Complex, Clarify the Ambiguous, Translate the Technical
- Presales and Consultancy
- Network Strategy and Planning
- Airline Operational Messaging (Type B)
- Project Management
- Proposals, Tenders, RFPs, SLAs
- Vendor and Bid Management
- Coaching, Mentoring, Training
Technical skills area
- LAN WAN
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- Microsoft technologies – Active Directory, Exchange 2003, Windows Server 2003, Office 2016 (incl Visio + Project)
- CompTIA Security+
- Working knowledge of: Wireless/WiFi implementations (Cisco, Ruckus); Server Virtualization (VMware); Firewalls (Cisco, Check Point); Security (Radware LinkProof, Antivirus); Huawei technologies (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Mobile Devices, Data Centres)
- Communication (written, verbal, all levels, all audiences)
- Relationship building and management
- Quick learner
- Uncompromising personal integrity
- Strong professional ethics
- Flexible and adaptable
Should you find my experience and skill set beneficial to your business or personal enterprise just drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, drop me a line anyway, share a story or two, or even talk about Jazz Guitar and Improvisation ideas!