Hello. I am Latu William Miller, an ICT professional from Auckland, New Zealand.
A degree qualified professional with over 25 years experience in the telecommunications and airline industries.
I have vast ICT experience in:
- business strategy governance and planning
- business development and consulting
- pre- and post- sales technical support
- airline operational messaging (global expert)
- telecommunications engineering
- ip solution design & architecture
- project management and implementation
- vendor and bid management
And my attributes / skills include:
- excellent people leadership and middle-to-senior management
- exceptional communicator at all levels and with all audiences
- highly developed interpersonal skills
- customer-focused methodical and organised
- persuading and influencing
- positive realistic and practical
- sense of humour
The specialist terms and keywords relevant to my career and capabilities are: IBM, Nortel, voice switching, VoIP, SMTP, TCP/IP, MPLS, VPN, LAN, WAN, Active Directory, MATIP, MQ series, SITATEX, Type A, Type B, Type X, global distribution services (GDS), airline reservation systems, revenue management systems, border control and security, Customs Departments, Immigration Departments.
Read about my experience and career history here, and my education history here. Should you find my experience and skillset beneficial to your business or personal endeavour just drop me a line at email@example.com.
I am also a musician of many years experience. Click here to see my musical history.